Need help with anything?

General discussion forum for both Umbral Advent members and non-members. VISIBILITY: Public
Ont
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Need help with anything?

Post by Ont » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:28 pm

So, one of the side-effects of Qwwarkk's post in the raiding forum is that I've become aware that a lot of people have things they want to get done and have trouble finding groups to do so- or in some cases, just wanna hang out. It's hard to do a lot of that when you log on and people are already busy, or someone logs in twenty seconds after you asked if anyone wanted to do something and, thus, won't see it. So I had (the most obvious) idea (ever), and thought we might could use the forums to help with that. Honestly, discord might be better but I don't check it as much as I should. So, here's a post to get a ball rolling.

Got anything in gamed you need help or a group to do it with? Just want to hang out? Drop a note here and maybe someone will see it and reach out. Maybe not, people get busy and distracted, right? But what can it hurt?
2 x

Ont
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Re: Need help with anything?

Post by Ont » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:44 pm

Here's a starter: Anyone not finished Karazhan attunement that wants to? Drop a note and maybe someone else who needs, or wants to run those mythics, or just has time, will take the bait!
0 x

raiston
Scout
Scout

Post by raiston » Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:44 pm

I appreciate it Ont. I would like to offer my help as well in whatever way I can.

Whatever you need help with, here or in tells or whatever. I'm in.
0 x

Bone Lotus
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by Bone Lotus » Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:35 am

I desperately need Mythics in general for gearing up and practice with my spec. Further, I would love to try Karazhan sometime, as I have not seen it at all as of yet. I recently was able to finish my attunement.
0 x

Ribcrack
Champion
Champion

Post by Ribcrack » Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:26 am

I should be around roughly usual raid time tomorrow for a couple hours, though I'm out in the evening (which is late late evening for you folks). I'll help with whatever.
0 x

Xandir
Peon
Peon

Post by Xandir » Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:45 am

Fae and I have fresh 110s (Demon Hunter and Priest, respectively) that we'll be trying to gear up, and she's expressed an interest in getting some tanking practice with a guild group at some point. So if anyone needs dungeons or other tank-and-healy shenanigans of any difficulty, we might be up for it. :)

I also have a Demon Hunter I'm itching to tank mythics/Kara with, if I ever get the opportunity. Basically we can do anything. :)
0 x

Cal
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Cal » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:45 pm

Hey Xandir,

I just leveled up my lock and would love to join up with other newer 110's in the gearing process. I will keep an eye out for when you two are on, but feel free to hit me up as well.
0 x

Stormgeald
Scout
Scout

Post by Stormgeald » Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:47 pm

If anyone needs help and I am on I am usually available to help do whatever. I am usually just doing world quests or gobbling up all the AP I can get my hands on.

Zorzorath
0 x

Shialuna
Peon
Peon

Post by Shialuna » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:02 pm

I'd love to try some more basic mythics and perhaps even try tanking them, need Kara attunement as well. Just finding the timezone difference a bit difficult at the moment, and work/life is getting busier leading up to Christmas, but figured I'd post this anyway to let folk know that I'm up for trying whatever. :)
1 x

Bregdark
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Post by Bregdark » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:34 pm

Holidays are crazy busy for me with both work and family (so sorry to not be on much), but I'd love to run mythics and Karazhan.
0 x